Monday, September 17, 2012

Birthday Cards

This month our family has a couple of birthdays to celebrate and because the time for the party snuck up on me way to quickly I thought what more of a better time then now to think up of some quick card ideas.  I love the idea of using white and one other color. To me it seems like it showcases the card meaning more. This isn't the greatest picture because like I said the party was only an hour from starting  so I had to quickly take a pic before I gave it to my sister. 


CS- Whisper White, Marina Mist
Framelits - Labels Collection
Ink pad - Marina Mist
Pearl basic Jewels
Paper Piercing Pack - Festive
Embossing Folder - Perfect Polka Dots
Retired Marina Mist ribbon


This next card I had some punches left over in my punch jar so I thought I would use those since that would save me some time on making a card.  I chose one color and then the others pieces just as accents since they were already prepunched.  This card was for my mom who will be turning 57 on the 19th. I don't feel like she is getting older, I feel like I'm catching up to her.


CS - Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Ink Pad - Tangerine Tango
Stamp set - Mixed Bunch, 
Punches - Blossom, Blossom Petals Builder
Embosslits - Beautiful Wings
Shimmer Paint
Framelits - Floral Frames