Wednesday, April 17, 2013

All Dressed Up for Weddings and Anniversaries

Wow! I can definitely tell it's spring and Love is in the air with Weddings and Anniversaries happening everywhere!  How better to congratulate or send best wishes than a handmade card.

Here is another example of me saying what would I use that set for and it turning out that I love it!  Shows how much I know my own self I guess.  I loved the all dressed up framelits so much that I ran a bunch of them through and I am keeping them aside for a quick and easy to reach embellishment (I even ran some dresses through for my daughter and her projects).

The pictures really don't do these cards any justice.
This first one I made was for a country themed wedding with a boot wearing bride.


This one was made for a summer wedding using the color Pool Party.


For this card I did it like a stencil where I took the reverse of the die cut and sponged the middle.  



Ingredients:
Cs- Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pool Party
Ink - Crumb Cake, Pool Party, 
Framelits - All Dressed Up
Embossing Folders - Wood grain 1st card, Elegant Lines 2nd card
Punch - Scallop Oval
Pearl Basic Jewels
Mds for the tie Fathers Day
Stamp Set - Occasional Quotes, 3rd card Memorable Moments
Vanilla Flower Trim
3rd Card - Sponge, Delicate Details Lace Tape, Primrose Petals, Pool Party Core'dinations CS