Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer Bash Stampin' Up! 2013


We had a blast on Saturday!  I would say our summer bash was a big success thanks to all of you!  My up-line Andrea and my co-demo Heather made gorgeous display tables and make-n-takes!
All the things I love to do I got to do on Saturday, Stampin, chatting and making new friends! So much fun especially on a rainy day.
I can't wait for next years Summer Bash!
Enjoy the pictures!
                                            Heather at her Make-n-take table

                                            Candy Bar

My baby shower display table


Heathers birthday party display table


Other displays


My make-n-take table


More of my baby shower display table













Our great helpers!


Andrea's 25th Anniversary Display Table






Heathers Birthday Party display table





Heathers make-n-take table


More displays






Andrea at her make-n-take table


Close-up candy bar




Our first arrivals


Working the ordering table



Welcome sign


My first make-n-takers!  They were a lot of fun!



More make-n-takers at my table.