Tuesday, March 26, 2013

By the Tide

By the Tide stamp set "What would I use that for?" Thought never crossed my mind to order until I went to Leadership.  I saw so many ideas using that stamp set that I said to myself when I get back from Leadership that will be the first stamp set I order.  To my surprise because I went to Leadership they offered us a free stamp set and guess what was on the list? "By the Tide" so there was no question what my choice was.  I live in florida and we do a lot of fishing so this stamp set is great for men, women and even kids.  I'm loving how well it goes with all of our orange based colors that I rarely use. I also added a little shine to the floating coral by using the clear embossing powder to give it that little extra pizzaz.


Ingredients:
CS - Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
DSP - First Edition Specialty 
Stamp set - By the Tide
Ink - Cameo Coral, Versa Mark
Punches - 1" square and 1-1/4" square
Button and ribbon - Sycamore street Bundle
Heat tool
Clear embossing powder