Monday, February 11, 2013

Silver Glimmer Memorable Moments 4th Birthday Card







Silver Glimmer Memorable Moments 4th Birthday Card

Happy Birthday to my niece!  She turned the big 4 this year and she is starting to do the girl thing with all the glitter and bows.  I wanted to make her a card that would sprinkle as she would call it. I figured with all of the free Sliver glimmer paper that we were getting with our orders that I wouldn't hoard all of the sparkly paper for myself.  Four is a big number for her so I made her a full card out of the sliver glimmer paper.  




I don't know if you can see it but I ran it the glimmer paper through the honeycomb embossing folder for that extra girly pop.


Ingredients:
CS - Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Primrose Petals
Ink - Primrose Petals
Glimmer Silver 12x12 paper
Stamp set - Memorable Moments
Framelits - Labels Collection
Embossing folder - Honeycomb
Paper Piercing Pack - Festive
Artisan Embellishment kit
Rhinestone basic jewels
Frost white shimmer paint